Explore what we do to protect America’s future, and find an advisor or agent with whom you can work..
- Are licensed insurance agents, brokers, registered representatives, dealer-brokers and financial planners
- Are highly trained and educated
- Subscribe to a Code of Ethics that requires the advisor to work in the clients' best interests
- Are active in their communities, supporting local neighborhoods, schools and charities
- Serve Main Street rather than Wall Street
- Won’t charge you excessive fees for financial planning or expect you to have a high net worth
- Work hard to deliver one-on-one service and build long-term relationships
NAIFA members are there for you each step along your financial journey, whether you’re starting a family, building a business or planning your retirement.
What We Do
NAIFA members will work with you to:
- Evaluate your need for insurance, retirement and estate-planning
- Educate you about the various insurance and planning tools available
- Recommend plans and products to meet your objectives and budget
- Execute the coverage, making sure you get the best plan at the lowest price.
- Review and update coverage, and make recommendations when changes are necessary
- Facilitate claims
- Assist business owners with employer-provided benefits
- Provide business continuation planning and funding
How We Work
All NAIFA members adhere to and abide by a Code of Ethics that they pledge to uphold. The Code of Ethics states:
Helping my clients protect their assets and establish financial security, independence and economic freedom for themselves and those they care about is a noble endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust and professionalism throughout my career as an insurance and financial professional. With these principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
- To help maintain my clients’ confidences and protect their right to privacy.
- To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients by acting in their best interest.
- To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients’ financial decisions.
- To render timely and proper service to my clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
- To continually enhance professionalism by developing my skills and increasing my knowledge through education.
- To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
- To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on NAIFA and my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
- To protect the financial interests of my clients, their financial products and my profession, through political advocacy